This is my current natural pre workout coffee mix I’m using before training, I saw this pop up on facebook from a guy who knows his stuff so I thought I’d give it a try.
I tell you what, for a natural pre workout drink to use during winter it is great for energy and also for heating you up as you will see from the ingredients.
Here are the ingredients to use in each cup if you want to try it too as a natural alternative to other supplements that are around at the moment.
1 x teaspoon of Organic Coffee
1 teaspoon of Organic Cacoa
¼ teaspoon of Hot Cayenne Pepper
¼ teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 x level teaspoon of Organic coconut oil
2 x drops of Organic Stevia Liquid Concentrate
I bought the plunger organic coffee by accident and so I use about a teaspoon and a half into a small plunger generally.
Method to make the Natural Pre Workout Coffee Mix ::
1. Put water into your jug and boil.
2. Put teaspoon of organic coffee into plunger, pour in water and let sit as per normal.
3. After letting coffee sit, pour into suitable size cup or mug.
4. Add in one level teaspoon of organic coconut oil first as the coffee is at its hottest and then stir in, the oil will slowly stir in.
5. Next add the quarter of a teaspoon of hot cayenne pepper and stir.
6. Add the teaspoon of cinnamon next and stir.
7. One teaspoon of organic cacoa powder is added next and stir.
8. Finally add in 2 drops of organic stevia liquid concentrate and stir for a while.
10. Enjoy your training or cardio.
I’ll probably go into the ingredients a bit more in later writings and add to this page.
What do you need to make you Natural Pre Workout Coffee Mix ::
Organic extra virgin coconut oil 300gm $8.50
Hot cayenne powder 100gm $11.05
Organic stevia liquid concentrate 15ml $6.95
Organic plunger coffee 250gm $15.50
Organic bulk bin cacoa powder 88gm $2.90
Ground cinnamon 32gm $1.90
I have this drink around an hour before I train or do a cardio sprint session just so it has a chance to settle in and so I don’t get burpy on it as well.
I’m about to train in about 30 minutes so I am sipping on one now.
I’ll probably use this until the ingredients run out so price wise it was reasonably cost effective and probably a bit better for me too, I’m thinking I’ll get around 40 to 50 natural pre training drinks out of this.
So if you add it up that is under a dollar a serve, a normal pre training drink can be anywhere from one dollar eighty to two dollars fifty a serve sometimes, so a little more cost effective and also better for you in the long run, give it a try if you dare or if you are looking for a change and want a natural pre training coffee mix.